- Difficulty managing complex multichannel sales orders with disparate business systems.
- Inventory count errors caused by time-consuming manual data entry.
- Need for increased inventory management capacity to meet customer demand.
Why SAP Business One
- Flexible ERP solution integrates with retail operations with eCommerce website.
- Inventory management capabilities provide greater stock and cost control.
- Automated processes create time savings that allow employees to focus on serving customers and growing the business.
- Automation of manual processes saves three days’ work per week to reallocate to value-added tasks.
- Robust order and inventory management system saves thousands of pounds in revenue.
- Access to detailed customer information provides enhanced customer service abilities.
Chelford wanted to ensure the ERP application the company purchased was the best system money could buy on a small to midsized enterprise budget. After seeing a software demonstration, we were impressed by SAP Business One’s flexibility and ability to integrate with our retail and online business.
Sarah Kranz, Finance Director - Chelford Farm Supplies
Learn What SAP Business One Can Do For You