- Different products supported the business including SAGE Platinum for financials, purchase and sales orders and Microsoft Excel for service calls and bill of materials.
- Error-prone, manual data entry process when consolidating numbers from multiple sources.
- Limited ability to retrieve customer information such as call details, resolution time and overdue calls.
Why SAP Business One
- Ability to store information in a centralized database.
- Local support services offered by leading global SAP channel partner, Vision33.
- Quick and easy access to customer information and reports can be grouped by customer and employee.
- Improved inventory management with the ability to assign items to specific warehouses and manage products by serial numbers or batches.
- Improved insight into inventory for sales employees with alerts to notify if stock is low.
- Automated processes for greater efficiency and accurate reporting.
SAP Business One was the perfect fit because of its integrated modules and having all information in one source. We selected Vision33 because of their expertise in implementing ERP solutions, deep local resource pool and the fact that they are able to provide additional assistance through their IT department which we have worked with over the years.