Worldwide, the mechanical engineering industry is growing exponentially, and service providers in the machinery and components sector must consider multiple industry-specific standards. To comply with safety standards, for example, mechanical components must withstand strain and pressure vessels. Companies must also produce quality products that meet their customers’ needs. SAP Business One, a flexible manufacturing management system, can help companies in this industry save on production and supply chain management costs.
Features for the Machinery & Components Industry
Project cockpit for all types of projects
Effectively manage everything from engineering, prototyping, and production to customer acceptance, budget, and cost controlling.
Combine growing bills of materials, scheduling, procurement, production, and delivery processes.
Improve quality control across the supply chain and effectively manage engineering change controls.
Easy integration with subsystems
Integrate with CAD and PLM machines and devices, nesting solutions, and more.
Watch the Manufacturing ERP Success Story
Benefits for the machinery & components industry:
- Fast growth with a flexible, innovative solution
- Optimized production processes
- A 360-degree view of your company with analytics to monitor continuous improvement
- Streamlined business processes to suit market needs as your company grows
- Improved integration to ensure your company uses time and resources effectively and efficiently