At Vision33, our greatest assets are our team members and the support their families contribute to our success. Our family-oriented culture stems from our origins in St. John’s, Newfoundland, Canada, a friendly, welcoming town on the edge of North America.
Fun Vision33 Facts
Our employees live in 217 cities
Our combined employee tenure is 2,506 years
Over 80% of our employees work from home
Our employees speak 55 languages
11% of our employees were born in August
42% of our employees have pets
33 is the latitude of our US headquarters
We have 16 Steves and Stephanies employed at Vision33
Our Growing Story
Here’s our story - choose a year to learn more:
1990s - The Very Beginning
Entrepreneurs and engineering colleagues Tony Whalen and Alex Rooney founded zedIT Solutions in St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada, to help businesses work with the enormous technological changes of personal computers, the internet, and mobile connectivity. Tony and Alex are still leading the company today!
zedIT Solutions expanded our clients throughout eastern Canada and southwestern United States, opening up new work and travel opportunities for our team members. The company did everything from IT staff expansion to developing leading web-based business applications, including an award-winning Iceberg Tracking application. The team began working with large US brands on early eCommerce projects, including Sony and Quicksilver.
First US employees! Vision33 established zedIT to partner with SAP to resell and implement SAP Business One, a new enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for growing businesses. Because of Vision33’s extensive technical knowledge and business expertise, the company quickly grew to be the largest SAP Business One partner in North America—and eventually one of the largest in the world.
Vision33 acquired the successful Atlantic Canadian technology company Atlantic DataSystems (ADS) along with employees and clients across the Maritime provinces and Ontario. Through ADS, Vision33 expanded its ERP offerings to include Sage products
Vision33 acquired SAP’s eCommerce and Web CRM solutions for SAP Business One, including development, sales, and support activities globally, opening up new role and career growth opportunities. With this, the zedSuite brand was introduced!
Vision33 expanded its web-based applications with SAP Business One Portals that provide web-based access to SAP Business One for employees, customers and vendors and enabling employee skill growth and development.
Vision33 acquires Encaptis Business Solutions, with British Columbia, Alberta, and Ontario offices, and welcoming 50 new employees to our team. Also, Vision33 is recognized as an Inc. 500 fastest-growing private company, a CRN’s Fast Growth 150, and is listed on the VAR 100 list of top-tier accounting and ERP software resellers.
Vision33 expanded to the UK by acquiring Alphagen Holdings Ltd, a long-time provider of SAP Business One in the UK, with London and Manchester offices and welcoming 25 new employees to our team.
Vision33 became the official company name after merging zedIT Solutions, zedSuite, and the Vision33 organizations to provide an optimal employee and customer experience under a unified brand.
Vision33 reached a new milestone: Over 400 employees worldwide, including Canada, the US, the UK, Ireland, and Argentina.
After years of employee-focused custom development work, Vision33 launched Saltbox, an integration platform as a service (iPaaS) solution for integrating and automating mission-critical software applications such as ERP, CRM, WMS, shipping, eCommerce, and marketing.
Our first employees in Armenia and continued career growth opportunities of global team members as Vision33 acquires the iDocuments suite of automation products from Synantix.
Through strategic decision-making and transparent leadership, our global executive team guides the way in Vision33’s continued success.
Learn more about the products we represent and create
Hear what our customers say about working with Vision33 and how our team impacts their business (two minute video, opens in a new window).
Meet Some of Our Team Members
Why Join Vision33
Our team – Vision33 team members are Our Greatest Assets and the source of our success. When you join Vision33, you'll become part of a global, diverse community of professionals committed to delivering value through the promise of technology.
Global – Vision33 is a global organization with no boundaries for client and employee locations. With global employee initiatives and client projects, we’re committed to building Vision33’s footprint and enabling success.
Business-focused – With our focus on innovation and achieving business objectives, we enable our clients’ transformations through technology.
Diverse – At Vision33, we recognize, support, respect, and celebrate employee diversity. Varied backgrounds and perspectives make us a stronger, more empathetic organization.
Family-oriented – At Vision33, we recognize the contributions of every family member in making our team members and business successful.
NL-based – Vision33 is a global tech company with origins in Newfoundland, Canada. Those roots fostered our culture, and we have evolved through our growth in North America, Europe, and beyond.
Benefits and Rewards
- Work Anywhere
- Local and international relocation programs
- Immigration support for you and your family
- Celebrate You!
- Celebrate You! day off
- Service Awards and Recognition
- Birthday and holiday surprises
- Monthly Birthday sing-a-longs
- Vision33 SWAG
- Find your community
- Frequent team-building and social events such as virtual pub nights, fitness challenges, lunchtime team trivia, games and contests, virtual how-to classes
- Family events and contests
- Charity and fundraising initiatives and events
- Online Community/Interest Groups
- Coffee breaks with your VP
- Healthy work-life balance
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid vacation
- Paid leave days
- EAP services
- Further your growth
- Extensive onboarding program
- Lunch and Learns
- Internal learning programs and boot camps
- Professional development and certification support
- Membership and association support
- Networking opportunities
- Internship Program
- Benefits and rewards
- Health benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer matching
- Work from anywhere allowances
- Employee referral program
- Entrepreneurial reward program
- Competitive compensation and incentive programs
- Corporate discounts
Supporting Our Communities
Vision33 is proud to have strong ties to our communities and support initiatives that give back to those around us. Helped by our team members, Vision33 has supported mental health, anti-bullying, ending homelessness, and addressing senior hunger—to name a few. Vision33 provides a Celebrate You! day off for employees to give back to the community.
How We Hire
At Vision33, our recruitment journey is relaxed and conversational. Our interviews are intended to look past the résumé so we can learn more about you. It’s also an opportunity for you to feel out your fit with our team.
What to expect in Vision33’s recruitment journey:
- Don’t be shy; APPLY! If you see a role (or roles) that fit your experience, you can apply to one or multiple openings. If you don’t see a role that checks your boxes, apply anyway—we have other positions that may fit!
- Meet our Talent Acquisition Team - If we choose your application, a member of our Talent Acquisition Team will contact you to schedule a 30-minute introductory video call to learn more about your interest.
- Meet your dream job team - This stage holds a more in-depth interview with hiring managers and could include a technical assessment, depending on the role. You’ll also get to know the team.
- Personal assessment - We use this tool to measure your personality and behavioral styles. (Don’t worry—it’s for internal team building and development, not hiring.)
- Final meet & greet - This is an in-person or virtual chat with a member of our senior leadership team.
- The last step - Sit back and relax as we conduct a final reference and professional background check. When all those boxes are checked, it’s time for an exciting offer!
Do interviews make you nervous?
Don’t worry—our highly skilled Talent Acquisition Team will cheer you on every step of the way to ensure you have the BEST experience during your Vision33 recruitment journey!
Here’s what some of our employees are saying about our interview process!
We're looking for people who are as passionate about technology as we are. Learn more about our current job offerings available globally and take the next step in your career journey!
We have many more jobs than what you see above.
Our Vision33 family is growing as we expand and strengthen our global organization.