- It was time-consuming to send the information offsite to be posted.
- The process wasn't scalable and the work needed to be streamlined.
- Existing employees had reliable methods for keeping track of purchase orders and other documents, but they were stored in multiple places.
Why Sage Intacct
- It's so well-used in the market, I knew it was tried and true.
- Ability to consolidate and streamline businesses processes, like purchase orders and approvals.
- It would bring existing processes and information together under one system.
- eDNAtec knew proper project management and the right implementation partner were vital.
- A smooth implementation by utilizing Vision33’s experienced project management group.
- They needed a partner that could be physically present at their office to implement Sage Intacct.
Doing the implementation through remote delivery worked really well. Initially, we selected a local firm to allow a specialist to visit our office during software implementation. When the pandemic restrictions started, I resigned myself to a remote implementation. But it was more effective than I could have ever thought. We had a clear schedule, regular meetings, and face-to-face interaction – even though it was on camera.